Don’t Miss Salute from the Shore!
The Salute from the Shore is a unique opportunity for individuals, friends, and families to salute our armed forces while celebrating Independence Day on South Carolina beaches. Our role is to organize and promote a military flyover on the 4th of July that will stretch the entire length of South Carolina’s coast. We will capture as much footage of the flyover as possible, from the air and from the ground, for inclusion in a video that will be posted for all to see.
You can help support Salute From the Shore by doing any or all of these things:
- Head to the South Carolina coast at 1 PM on the 4th of July.
- Go “BIG!” Get a huge flag or get creative. Then GET TO THE BEACH on the 4th of July in all your red, white and blue!
- Record your Salute on camera and share it with the world – on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, a blog, or any other place you want.
- Photos of the aircraft are great. Photos of people Saluting aircraft are better.
- Tag your Salute images and videos with #SalutefromtheShore
- Make it personal. Whether you love someone serving overseas or remember a fallen hero, share your tribute. You can do that on this page: https://salutefromtheshore.org/share-your-salute
As a 501(C)3 organization, Salute from the Shore, Inc. depends on the hard work and generosity of our supporters.