Apple Mule is an autumn twist on the classic Moscow Mule.
The holidays are nearly here! It’s late November and everyone is in the mood for just a touch of sweetness and a little bit of bubbly! It’s both spicy and warming, perfect for cozy autumn nights and upcoming holidays too.
- 1.5 oz Whiskey Girl Apple & Maple
- 2 oz Ginger Beer
- .5 oz Simple Syrup Apple Garnish
Preparation for Apple Mule:
- Add all of the ingredients (except for the ginger beer) into a shaker with ice and shake until cold.
- Then pour into a copper cup with ginger beer and stir.
- Lastly, garnish your cocktail with an apple slice and enjoy!
Courtesy of the Hilton Head Distillery